Korea Internet Governance Alliance
tries to draw attention from domestic industry, academia, civic groups and government in order to pay more attention to internet governance.
1. Matters of main policies related to operating KIGA and enactment and amendment of operation provision
2. Matters of establishing subcommittee and duties of subcommittees
3. Matters of internet governance system
4. Other matters deemed necessary the chairperson
1. Date and place of the meeting
2. Agenda of the meeting
3. List of members of the steering committee in attendance
4. Contents of the meeting
5. Other matters approved by the steering committee
1. Discussion and research on main pending issues of related matters
2. Writing a research paper and brining in to the steering committee
3. Other related matters of subcommittee
1. Collecting matters of deliberation and decision and bringing in items.
2. Collecting such report items as working plan and research result of each subcommittee and reporting to the steering committee
3. Other administrative tasks necessary for the operation of KIGA
The present provision shall come into force as from the day of its approval by the steering committee.